- 1 small Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, cut into 8 (1/2-inch) slices
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted (carbs)
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls (carbs)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar (carbs)
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper, or grease cookie sheet. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
RP Servings: “Technically” 8, but as this is “Real People Servings” and not “what the box says servings,” it’s 3 servings.
Stars: 4, at least. These were flipping delicious. They were everything you hope they’re going to be when you hear “crescent rolls, apples, butter, sugar, and apple pie spices.” I highly, highly recommend.