- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can sweet corn, drained
- 1 12.5 oz can white chicken breast, drained
- 1 10 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 oz can green enchilada sauce
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Paprika and Chili Powder to taste
When I first made and tried this, I thought that it tasted almost like McAlister's Chicken Tortilla Soup. So, I added some extra paprika and chili powder until it tasted even more like McAlister's Chicken Tortilla Soup, and called it a day!
Mix all ingredients in a pot. Heat on medium-high, stirring occasionally.
Real People Servings: 5-6
Stars: 4 - The ease alone gives it an extra star or two. From walking in your kitchen to sitting down to eat, you’re looking at 15 minutes, max. Plus, it freezes really well too!