- 1 pound of ground chicken
- 1 can white navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 14.5 oz can fire roasted tomatoes, drained
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ¼ - ½ cup buffalo wing sauce (start with ¼ cup and add more at end if needed)
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon dried cilantro (coriander)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Blue cheese crumbles (optional)
Brown the ground chicken until fully cooked, place in the crockpot.
When it's finished, it looks something like this. Stir to incorporate cream cheese, and add more buffalo sauce as desired.
RP Servings: 5ish?
Stars: 3.5, but this is tricky for several reasons. First, you really do need to eat it with tortilla chips. Which is totally fine, but the original recipe doesn't acknowledge that, and it would suffer without them. Second, it was definitely not chili. It was soup. It's a crockpot, so the 4 cups of broth and the hot sauce don't boil off at all. The flavors were really tasty, but it was the liquid consistency of soup, not the thick consistency of chili. Which again, isn't really a big deal, except that they claimed that it's chili.
I'll definitely make it again, but I'd make 100% sure I had tortilla chips on hand.