- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 2 1/2-pound boneless pork loin roast, well trimmed
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F and line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch roasting pan with foil. Mix first 4 ingredients in bowl.
Stars: Definitely a 4! This was a winner for sure. It was perfectly cooked, and the flavors were delicious. It was dead easy, and I'd feel comfortable serving this to guests. This will be my go-to pork loin recipe!