You should feed this to people that don’t like fish without telling them what it is, and see how it goes. For science, and such. I need my control group. It’s good, I promise.
- 1 pound white fish fillets (I used 4 medium/small frozen Swai fillets)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 limes
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Shredded cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots (2 small or 1 medium) (optional)
- Olive oil, salt, pepper, juice from the jalapeño jar - all to taste
- 8 or 6 inch flour tortillas
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- Avocados (optional)
Start by rinsing the fish and patting it very dry. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Let me know how the science experiment goes!
RP Servings: 7 tacos- I ate 2 and was stuffed.