- 1 cup Bleached All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 cups Confectioners Sugar, Divided
- 1 teaspoon Finely Grated Lemon Zest
- 1 stalk Salted Butter, Softened Enough To Be Pliable
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Put the oven rack in the lower middle position, and preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and lemon zest in a medium bowl.
Alternatively, put the sugar in a bowl and dredge the cookies through it.
Stars: 4 stars, they're so good!! The only thing I might wish for is a bit more lemon flavor. I think next time I'll either add more zest or maybe even add some lemon juice to the mix, just to see how it is. But seriously- dang. These are tasty!