- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs, about 8 whole crackers
- 4 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 16 ounces (2 large packages) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 2 to 3 teaspoons vanilla extract or Vanilla Bean Crush
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel, optional
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, optional
Make the crust first. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, then mix together all crust ingredients. (Not pictured- me crushing graham crackers into crumbs with a cocktail muddler.)
Now for the batter- mix the sugar and cream cheese together until smooth.
Stars: 4 stars. It’s cheesecake. Solid recipe. Not much else to say about it, other than it’s much better cold than room temperature, so I’d make sure you give yourself a few hours between when they come out of the oven and when you want to serve them.