- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 2/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- ¼ cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Zest of 2 limes
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup or raw honey
- ¼ cup ghee, melted (I used olive oil)
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400.
Season the wings with salt and pepper and cook until done, about 45 minutes, turning once.
RP SERVINGS: 2-3 for 3 lb of wings
RATING: 2 stars
My husband and I disagreed as to the WHY this sauce was a 1-2 star sauce. He said too limey, I said the hot sauce flavor was weird. But either way, we did agree that we didn’t like it and were glad that we didn’t toss all the wings in it. Super disappointing…. I mean. It’s hard to mess up wings, people!